Do you run a small or medium plumbing business? Then getting more work done by spending less resources is crucial for the survival of your business. That is why you need to invest in technologies that can help you streamline the allocation of resources. Work order scheduling software developed for plumbing businesses is one such type of technology.
- Get rid of messy paperwork: A work order scheduling software can help you to quickly create and dispatch work orders to plumbers in the field. You don’t need to grapple with messy paper forms every time you need to assign a task for a client. What’s more - there is no risk of losing documents, and having inaccuracies in financial records as a result.
- Save time for other tasks: A mobile friendly work order management application can help you to schedule and update tasks in real time, no matter where you are. Such apps have inbuilt calendars have options to add/update tasks, which you can use every time you need to assign a new task to an employee.
- Save detailed records about tasks: Work order scheduling software ensures your employees do not have to return to office at the end of the day to file work reports, update inventories and submit invoices signed by clients. They can do all these through a work order scheduling app on their mobile devices. There is no need to re-type information from documents to computerized record keeping software.
- Get more tasks done every day: With mobile optimized apps for record keeping, not much time is needed to maintain flawless records. That means your employees save more time and can complete more jobs every day. This in turn means more profit for you at the end of every month.
- Fast and accurate invoicing: Work order scheduling software that can be integrated with business accounting software like Sage or QuickBooks. That way, every time a task is completed, the invoice can be generated automatically. This helps in cutting down time on invoicing and helps your employees to quickly bill clients. What’s more - the records are updated to the accounting software automatically, as well.
Bottom line - if you run a small or medium sized business with quite a few plumbers on your payroll, then a work order scheduling software for plumbing business may be of great help to you. Why not have a look at our software, by the way?